Sunday, August 4, 2013

BIRDS NEST JUICE COCKTAIL


I love a good cocktail and I have some very creative friends who can whip up a cocktail master piece at the drop of a hat.  Here is a little cocktail that I think you will all enjoy indeed.  I whipped it up after an afternoon out on the boat. Vodka and Bird’s Nest Juice, yes you read that correctly bird’s nest juice.  The imagination runs wild doesn’t it?   This little treat comes in a can complete with white fungus, I added the vodka and ice and mmmmm tasty.

 

Okay so I couldn’t really bring myself to drink the stuff but I did have a little taste.  My verdict, sugary, nutty, floaty bits, and definitely not going to become a favourite any time soon.  For 95 cents you can try this flavoursome delicacy that is imported from Thailand, but I think I will be giving it a miss from now on. It is back to plain old vodka, lime and soda for this little kiwi bird. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment